Ornithological excursion: Birds in the cultural landscape of Brentjong
In the rocky steppe and fields around the Brentjong station with its large satellite antennas, the first homecomers from Africa, such as the hoopoe, the bunting fence, the redstart, etc., sing at this time of year.
But also the hibernators are already in breeding mood and advertise loudly for a partner. The attentive nature lover can listen to many bird species, especially in the early morning. Observation is also made easier by the still sparse foliage and some species use the tree skeletons of the forest fire area or the large satellite antennas as singing stations.
At the end you will have a Coffee and Croissant. The duration of the excursion is calculated including the breakfast.
Registration required. The number of participants is limited.
Telephone: +41 (0)27 452 60 60
- Ornithological excursion: European Bee-eater
- Ornithological excursion: Birds in the forest fire area
- Ornithological excursion: Birds of the rocky steppe
- Ornithological excursion: Birds in forest flooding plain
- Ornithological excursion: Nightingale
- Ornithological excursion: Migratory birds at Leukerfeld
- Ornithological excursion: Birds in the cultural landscape of Brentjong
- Ornithological excursion: Spring Awakening
- Ornithological excursion: Birds in vineyards
Children: CHF 15.-
Family: CHF 60.-
Member: free of charge
Transport costs excluded
Weather dependent? No
Does it cost anything? Yes