In the rock steppe, the fields and in the forest fire area itself you should hear and see cuckoos, mistletoe and song thrushes, various warblers, ammers, woodpeckers, leaf warblers, redstart, hoopoe, wryneck, red-backed shrike and even nightingales.
In the small forest just below the forest fire area various titmice, robins and nuthatches cavort. Perhaps alpine species, such as the Rock Robin Chat, will breed in this environment again this year. A view into the sky is also worthwhile to look for falcons, buzzards or eagles in case of thermals.
At the end you will have a breakfast. The duration of the excursion is calculated including the breakfast.
The excursion is conducted in German and French. Number of participants is limited and registration is necessary: Tel +41 (0)27 452 60 60, email@example.com or online www.pfyn-finges.ch
There are more Ornithological ecxursions:
- Wednesday, March 09, 2022: Birds in vineyards
- Wednesday, April 13, 2022: Voices of spring
- Wednesday, April 20, 2022: Birds in the cultural landscape of Brentjong
- Wednesday, April 27, 2022: (Migratory) Birds at Leukerfeld
- Tuesday, May 03, 2022: Common Nightingale
- Wednesday, May 11, 2022: Birds of the forest flooding plain
- Wednesday, May 18, 2022: Birds of the rocky steppe
- Tuesday, 07 June, 2022: European bee-eater
- Tuesday, 05 July, 2022: European bee-eater
Children: CHF 15.-
Family: CHF 60.-
Member: free of charge
Weather dependent? No
Does it cost anything? Yes